Tuesday, July 28, 2009

iTunes me

No technical material today - just a link to some iTunes content that might interest you. I've been meaning to mention that all of my CodeDependent videos are being cross-posted on both Adobe TV and on iTunes (and, of course, on this blog). The thing I like about videos on iTunes is that I can watch them offline (not my own, of course - I have to spend enough time with that guy as it is). I just subscribe to the podcasts and they're downloaded onto my machine (and potentially my iPod, if my iPod weren't so old it's made of sod and animal hide). In addition to CodeDependent, there's other good content out there like "Adobe Developer Connection" and "ActionScript 1:1 with Doug Winnie". Just search in the iTunes store and it'll display these shows as video podcasts that you can subscribe to. (Did I mention they're free?)

No comments: